The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

good game

first I started out always raising 4 points of strengh and 1 point of health...

later on (till I raised strengh to 30), I raised magic to heal myself and then defence...

addicting game ;).

Orc Siege Orc Siege

I spend hours...

.. playing that game, it's very addictive.

what else can I say then a really good made flash :)

keep it up.

Calm Hand Calm Hand

baast die brezn

servas aus Minga (München falls du a Preiß bist(Munich for the English)). für die Filegröße ein cooles game :).

und da gutes gameplay auch was wert ist bringt dir der Nikolaus (ziemlich verspätet) 3 Punkte. aber das nächste mal gibst du der maus ne andere form, sonst steckt dich der grampus in den sack!

Quibble Race Quibble Race

cool a flash-manager-game

it's a really kewl manager-game, and one can play it with multiple people (one just needs to care that the other ones don't watch your move)

Alien Rescue Alien Rescue

Very good gameplay

there are no special graphical effekts (exept perhaps the background), or any other things that are important for flash MOVIES.

but I really liked that it was a very fast game, so it's easy to retry in a very short period... so the game didn't get boring, and I really appreciate that good timing of the game. (the music wasn't too bad eiter).

so keep up that great work, I like games where the handling is perfect.

Mistasmijen responds:

Hey thanks! I really appreciate the time that you take to write a decent review it realy meens alot. I definetly need to brush up on my art, but im really not sure what else i need to make a better submission. Thanks again!